ECBC Covered Bond Comparative Database
The ECBC Covered Bond Comparative Database is a unique tool to:
- Compare key features of each covered bond jurisdiction
- Access links to issuer’s cover pool information
- Access national covered bond legislation (in English)
- Raise a question to a covered bond expert
- Access detailed national overviews from the ECBC Fact Book and mortgage market overviews from the EMF Hypostat
How to access the information
- Framework – click on the chosen country on the left hand side bar, then on a framework. This displays the complete set of information for the framework.
- Comparison – click on 'country comparison' to compare several frameworks.
All information can be exported in Excel format.
About the ECBC
The ECBC represents the covered bond industry, bringing together covered bond issuers, analysts, investment bankers, rating agencies and a wide range of interested stakeholders. The ECBC was created by the European Mortgage Federation (EMF) in 2004 to represent and promote the interests of covered bond market participants at the international level. The ECBC has over 100 members across 26 active covered bond jurisdictions and many different market segments. ECBC members represent over 95% of covered bonds outstanding, which were worth over 2.5 trillion EUR in total at the end of 2014.
If you have any comments, please contact the ECBC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org